fbpx

Chianti, Villa Cardini

£7.99

Earthy aromas with a soft structure,  smooth texture which makes it very easy to drink. Red berries, cherry and plum, with some lovely spice at the end. Sangiovese 85% with the remaining 15% Canaiolo and Malvasia del Chianti. Limited Quantity – When finished its finished!

SKU: IG101A Category: Tags: , , , , ,

“A wine lover has to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince, especially when it comes to finding a good Chianti so it was my pleasure to taste this cheeky little red from Tuscany, which ticks the princely box. It’s all about secondary caramel and spice notes on the nose, dry taste and texture with juicy flavours kicking in mid palate, adding a lingering finish thanks to firm acidity in the wine.” – 4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer

Country

Italy

Region

Tuscany

Grape

Canaiolo, Malvasia, Sangiovese

Style

Earthy, red fruit, Cherries, light spice, plummy

ABV

12.5%

Vintage

2018

Scroll to Top