When you order wine from us, delivery will be either by one of our vans or by courier. At present, delivery with our own vans is free of charge. The standard minimum order on our site is 12 bottles, however we do have 6 pack offers which can be purchased individually. If ordering individual bottles please make sure your cart is full (12) before entering your delivery details.
If you live outside Central Scotland or the Borders we can deliver by carrier, the current charge is £6.50 per delivery, If you are unsure if our vans deliver to your area fill up your basket, put in your postcode and press update, if there is a charge it will come up.
If you require more information please contact Charlie Shentall on 07484 719 411 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Orders, that use our own vans, made between Thursday after 5pm and Monday inclusive, will be delivered Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Fridays.
Orders that use Carriers will be despatched between Tuesday and Friday. If you order between Thursday after 5pm and Monday inclusive the carrier despatch will be Tuesday or Wednesday.
Charlie Shentall is available 7 days by email, Facebook messenger or phone if advice is needed.
Any Pick up or Returns will be done on the relevant day as soon as possible.
Our drivers are fully aware of the need to protect themselves and yourself when delivering/picking up.
- They will deliver to you, and ask for a signature of receipt which they will give to you.
- They will leave the items safe, by arrangement, in a place that is secure, protected from weather, and not in direct site of neighbours or the Public. (i.e. a shed, porch with an outside door). Due to the high value of the wine, you must arrange how the delivery is to be made, if you are unable to come to the door or you are out.
We accept returns on the following basis:
Free of Charge:
- A pre-agreed Sale or Return function
- Faulty wine (corked or tainted) – if agreed, we may just replace the wine like for like.
- Wine not as described (i.e. picking error)
- Broken bottles upon delivery – replacement will be made for all broken bottles and those stained by the leaked wine only if immediately reported upon delivery or within 7 days and the pieces must be kept for pick up by us.
Delivery charge will apply:
- If you live outside Central Scotland or the Scottish Borders
- Dislike of the wine, if, for any reason, you do not like the wine, you can return the remaining full bottles for either a replacement or a credit.
- Cancellation of an event where no Sale or Return had been agreed
Ullage: Some wines with age show a drop in the level of wine due to evaporation, this is entirely natural, and therefore the wine is considered non-refundable.